What We Do
Professional Mobility Program
- Promote and facilitate international mobility of people, preferably youth in training, with limited resources or from disadvantaged areas and communities.
- Development of mechanisms to implement this mobility.
- Obtaining international internship placements for young trainees.
- Promote and facilitate international mobility of Faculty and Academic Staff.
- Development and implementation of courses for installers of solar PV systems, certified by ETA ( Electronics Technician Association)
- Implementation and promotion of solar energy technology projects.
- Support sustainable development of vulnerable communities through practical training of its members in the use of solar energy technology, developing and implementing joint solar installations in their houses and public buildings, such as health centers, schools , workplaces, community centers and churches.
- Promote and facilitate educational artistic and cultural activities that bring together the diversity of people and cultures of the world.
- Participate in international projects with educational and training objectives that benefit its participants and their communities.
- Mediterranean Coast
- Mediterranean Biodiversity and Taxonomy
- Study of Cetaceans
- Immersion Tour