Tierra Institute International organizes travel tours for international educators and staff responsible for student mobility to learn about educational systems, businesses, training centers, government agencies, accommodation for the interns, and cultural environment in California, US, and in Catalonia, Spain.
The tours will give participants an opportunity to become familiar with various aspects of the educational system, the industry, and the culture of their potential interns host/destination country/region by learning about:
- Adequacy of educational levels.
- Transparency of vocational qualifications.
- Recognition of work practices of professional studies.
- Various forms of accommodation.
- Networking with the industry sector.
- Methods to enhance their home country educational institution.
- Legal and functional requirements of the destination country.
- Environment and culture of the host/destination country/region.
- Accommodation arrangements
- Visits to business/industry of interest.
- Visits to educational institutions of equivalent level.
- Airport transfer and support
- Contacts with public education sector
- Cultural Tours